Understand how fighting is healthy for your relationship. Learn to make love through war.
Coaching With Us:
- Learn how to argue constructively, and why it’s healthy for your relationship to grow
- The code to increasing intimacy for a long-lasting relationship
- Learn how to have a “WE” perspective to reach a common goal as a team
- How to assertively communicate for a deeper connection and harmonious balance
- Establish healthy boundaries of independence and interdependence to build a thriving foundation
- Understand the one thing that makes you better partners
- Create a deeper understanding of differences to develop a cohesive bond
- Find alignment and appreciation within your different communication styles to work with each other
Our clients often face the following relationship hiccups… If these sounds familiar, then you’re in the right place.
Constantly in a war zone… You feel like all you do is fight about this and fight about that. The screaming matches are have reached a whole new octave. You both are boiling with anger and disappointment cause this isn’t what you committed to your partner for.
Understanding your partner is impossible…You say one thing, they think you said another. It’s an endless cycle of going around in circles and no one is getting heard. You’re communicating on different wave lengths and you just want to finally feel heard.
Sex…what is that…You haven’t had sex in months. Intimacy has become a foreign language between the two of you. You crave the desire to be touched and loved but it’s too painful to move past the hurt you are holding on to.
Silence is golden…You barely speak and if you do it’s only about the kids or if you’re attending special events like your goddaughter’s wedding. You stare at each other across the dinner table waiting for the other to speak, but instead you just focus on eating and how you can’t wait to go to bed…only to start this all over tomorrow morning.
Feel your partner is selfish…It’s always about them and never about you. You can’t seem to find balance in all the chaos in order to make time for yourself, work, friends and your relationship. It’s always on their terms and you don’t know how to make it known that this upsets you. You’re beyond exhausted and just give in cause it’s easier than starting another war.
Working with Jan and Jillian for couples coaching you’ll receive:
- A 1-hour confidential phone or Skype call per week.
- You select what day/time works for your calls.
- Unlimited access to your coaches via text to have all your questions answered instantly during coaching hours.
- Tools and Techniques to Understanding Your Partner
- Develop a “WE” Perspective
- 6 Month Coaching Program
- Twin Coaches for the price one
Jump on a call with us today to find out if coaching is right for you!
Our relationship coaching is an alliance between us and you (and your partner), benefiting you to identify and achieve your relationship goals. As a result, working with us you will make effective decisions, stimulate positive thoughts, and take action towards solutions for a connected relationship. By building solid foundations in communication and trust, you will find better understanding with your partner. This will improve your overall balance and increase intimacy to strengthen your bond for the longevity of your relationship.
“Committing to one love is the greatest risk you’ll ever take with the highest reward”
Love from our client:
“My significant other and I were at a standstill in our relationship and I wasn’t sure of what actions to take to reach the next step with one another or what exactly I wanted the next step to be. Hiring Jan and Jillian changed that. They were incredibly attentive to my thoughts and were able to help me set goals for my relationship that I felt comfortable with. They provided me with ways to communicate my feelings and desires clearly to my significant other without seeming too demanding. Both of us communicate more freely now which has let us have a happier relationship. I would highly recommend EL to anyone looking for lifestyle improvements!”-Rachel