Love & Live Like Nobody's Watching
Our goal, Lifestyle Coaches, is to share with you expert insight on how to create a life you love.
Does this sound familiar?
- You constantly feel a shortage of personal time
- You are exhausted trying to balance your personal and professional life leaving little room for yourself
- Your life has become draining and your inner peace is beginning to suffer
- Your safety net is greater than your happiness
- You feel like your life vision is lacking purpose and lost on which direction to go
- Your love life has fallen apart or non-existent because it has taken a backseat to your career
- You are struggling to set boundaries because afraid it will backfire.
- You have begun to run yourself into the ground and you are starting to fall short of your responsibilities in life
- You don’t have any hobbies
- You can’t manage to meet your needs, which is beginning to cost your health and relationships.
- You have a tendency to react to negative situations without giving any rational thought.
- Experiencing a major life transition which is creating conflict within your lifestyle
- Your day-to-day lifestyle lacks structure and there is no rhyme or reason to the method of achieving your goals
- You are feeling unfulfilled and disconnected in several areas of your life
- You can’t seem to find a way to minimize the chaos and are consumed by your thoughts
Then, you’re in the right place.
We help great individuals, like you, define your personal and professional goals, work through everyday life stressors, overcome major transitions, and create a healthy and happy lifestyle that’s fulfilling and meaningful.
You may be wondering if life coaching will help you.
Without being proactive and receiving expert guidance, it can be challenging to overcome life stressors – as you are here with us today looking for answers.
Majority of individuals hire a professional financial planner to achieve their financial goals or a personal trainer to reach their fitness goals. The same thing goes for your life goals. It’s essential to hire a Lifestyle Coach, not only to have a better relationship with yourself, but so you can reach your personal and professional goals.
We are Jan Yuhas and Jillian Yuhas – Certified Love & Lifestyle Coaches of Entwined Lifestyle, Body Language Experts, Certified Conflict Resolution Mediators, and Hold a Masters in Professional Counseling.
We will help uncover what’s holding you back from having fulfillment in your lifestyle today. Upon discovering the underlying reasons, we will help you work through any struggles and rebuild a foundation to thrive as a happy and healthy individual.
“Design A Lifestyle You Love.”
Lifestyle Coaching can help you:
- Establish Personal and Professional Life Goals
- Discover New Avenues to Strengthen Your Mindset
- Learn How To Be Powerful and Purposeful
- Create Clarity and Certainty to Meet Your Needs
- Be Able To Feel Healthier and Happier In All Areas of Your Life
- Build Fulfilling Relationships and Connections with Our Boundary Badass Tools
- Implement Assertive Communication Skills
- How To Show-up Authentically and Own Who You Are
- Learn How To Handle Conflict Confidently
- Become High Value and Live A Life You Love
- Find Personal Outlets From the Daily Grind
- Implement Time Management Skills
How Lifestyle Coaching Works:
As Coaches, with a background in Professional Counseling and Certified Professional Coaches, we work with clients via phone or video platforms. During our weekly one hour call, we will establish the root of your life challenges, provide insight, and implement tools to achieve your personal and professional goals. The tools will guide each individual to make a transformation to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
Contact us today to see if lifestyle coaching
is the right for you.
“I have seen a therapist my entire life, but coaching has actually been more beneficial to me. Rather than focusing on the past, I actually get advice, questions my opinions, and pushes me outside of my comfort zone. It has helped me not only with my relationships, but more importantly with my confidence. Coaching has taught me how to set boundaries, as well give perspective when I need it most. I feel as though I can talk to my coach about anything without judgment. She is able to provide the feedback and tools I need to succeed.” Jessie