Breakups are soul crushing.
You think you’re going to spend your life with this person, then a day later you find yourself sitting all alone crying in your bed wishing for the pain to go away.
The thought of trying to do anything seems impossible as your eyes are welling up with tears and staring at your phone hoping to hear from him. Your head keeps playing the entire breakup talk on repeat to the point you begin to questioning your worth and doubting the love you deserve.
But, really all you want is for this to be over.
When it comes to healing a heartbreak, the biggest thing is time. Time heals all emotional wounds, but so does focusing on the one person you need most – you! Regardless how long it takes to heal the best thing you can do is believe in you.
Every breakup gives you the best love lessons so you know what we want and need long-term. It prepares you for the next relationship making you that much stronger and wiser. And I can say firsthand, if I didn’t go through some heart-wrenching breakups I wouldn’t have learned how to deal with relationship struggles. They definitely got me where I’m at today – happily married.
Here are 21 Breakup Quotes to Help You Heal Your Soul:
1.Letting go is powerful experience.
“Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same”- Unknown
2. Fill your heart with the love you give so freely to others.
“I think the hardest part of losing someone isn’t saying goodbye, but rather learning to live without them. Always trying to fill the void, the emptiness that’s left inside your heart when they go.” – Unknown
3.The right partner will love you to the moon and back.
“If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.” -Unknown
4. It’s hard to forget some of your best memories, yet it is also fun to make new ones.
“Just so we’re all clear, it’s okay to miss people you no longer want in your life.” – Unknown
5. Love can be blind; own your worth.
“Sometimes all you have to do is forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.”- Unknown
6. You can’t control what another does, but you can control how you respond to it.
“Your loss, babe.”- Unknown
7. A person’s actions alway reveal the truth.
“Once you feel you are avoided by someone, never disturb them again.”- Unknown
8. Rise like the sun, darling. Rise.
“Show me you don’t give a fuck, and I’ll show you I’m better at it.” – Unknown
9. You don’t want a partner who isn’t sure about what they want.
“If he is stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go” – Unknown
10. All wounds heal in time. Be patient with yourself.
“You are stronger than you think” – Unknown
11. Letting go of expectations is the quickest way to happiness.
“What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be” – Unknown
12. They usually come back, but going back can be self harm.
“To heal a wound you must stop touching it”- Unknown
13. Embrace the rain as it washes away your troubles.
“Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path” – Unknown
14. Don’t let the past determine your present.
“Sometimes you don’t get closure, you just move on”- Unknown
15. You were always meant to shine, with or without him by your side.
“But babe, flowers keep growing” – Unknown
16. Roses grow from the ground up, so can you.
“Let your past make you better, not bitter” – Unknown
17. Your happiness is within you, not another person.
“Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it” – Unknown
18. You deserve to be a priority.
“I am not a second fucking choice” – Unknown
19. If someone gives you more tears, than smiles then it’s probably not worth your while.
“When it hurts to move on, just remember the pain you felt hanging on.” – Unknown
20. You are going to be that much brighter and wiser.
“No relationship is ever a waste of time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you want you don’t want” – Unknown
21. Thank u, next.
“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one” – Unknown