Hi! We are, Jillian and Jan,
your Relationship and Lifestyle Coaches.
Does this sound familiar?
- You constantly feel like your window of opportunity is closing to meet a partner
- You are exhausted trying to balance your personal and professional life leaving little room for dating
- Your tired of attracting emotionally unavailable men who can’t meet your needs
- Your safety net is greater than your happiness
- You feel like you have tried everything, but nothing seems to get you closer to your relationship goals
- Your love life is non-existent because it has taken a backseat to your career
- You are struggling to set boundaries because afraid he will walk away
- You have had many successful first dates, but still struggling to meet the one
- You find yourself being the one to always ask for more from him
- You can’t manage to meet your needs, which is beginning to affect your mental health
- You have a tendency to react to negative situations without giving any rational thought
- Experiencing a major life transition which is creating conflict with your goals
- Your day-to-day lifestyle lacks structure and there is no strategy to achieving your goals
- You are feeling unfulfilled and disconnected from yourself
- You can’t seem to find a way to minimize the chaos and are consumed by your thoughts
We help great women, like you, define your relationship and lifestyle goals,
work through everyday relationship hiccups, overcome old love patterns that are keeping you stagnant, help you start attracting emotionally available men to
achieve a meaningful and fulfilling relationship.
You may be wondering if relationship coaching will help you.
Without being proactive and receiving expert guidance, it can be challenging to overcome dating and relationship stressors – as you are here with us today looking for answers.
Majority of women hire a professional financial planner to achieve their financial goals or a personal trainer to reach their fitness goals. The same thing goes for your relationship goals. It’s essential to hire a Relationship & Lifestyle Coach, not only to have a better relationship with yourself, but so you can reach your relationship goals.
We are Jan Yuhas and Jillian Yuhas – Certified Relationship & Lifestyle Coaches of Entwined Lifestyle, Body Language Experts, Certified Conflict Resolution Mediators, and Hold a Masters in Marriage and Family Psychology.
We will help uncover what’s holding you back from having fulfillment in your love life and lifestyle. Upon discovering the underlying reasons, we will help you transform any struggles by turning them into your strengths to thrive as a happy and healthy woman.
“Cultivate A Fulfilling
Relationship & Lifestyle”
Relationship & Lifestyle Coaching
can help you:
- Establish Relationship Goals
- Discover New Avenues to Strengthen Your Mindset
- Learn How To Be Powerful and Purposeful
- Discover How To Decode Text Messages and Online Dating Profiles
- Create Clarity and Certainty to Meet Your Emotional and Physical Needs
- Be Able To Feel Healthier and Happier In All Areas of Your Life
- Build A Fulfilling Relationship and Connection with a Man
- Implement Assertive Communication Skills With Damaging Your Connection
- How To Show-up Authentically and Own Who You Are
- Learn How To Handle Conflict Confidently
- Become High Value and Undeniable
- Find Personal Outlets From the Daily Grind
- Practice The Law of Attraction For Love
- Set Healthy Boundaries For A Meaningful And Successful Relationship
How We Work Together:
As Relationship Coaches, with a background in Professional Counseling and Certified Professional Coaches, we work with our clients via phone or zoom platform. During our weekly one hour call, we will establish the root of your relationship challenges, provide insight, and implement
tools to achieve your relationship goals. Our techniques will guide in making a beautiful
transformation to living an authentic lifestyle the captivates your true essence while
cultivating a meaningful relationship with a wonderful man.
Contact us today to see if relationship and lifestyle coaching is the right for you.
“I have seen a therapist my entire life, but coaching has actually been more beneficial to me. Rather than focusing on the past, I actually get advice, questions my opinions, and pushes me outside of my comfort zone. It has helped me not only with my relationships, but more importantly with my confidence. Coaching has taught me how to set boundaries, as well give perspective when I need it most. I feel as though I can talk to my coach about anything without judgment. She is able to provide the feedback and tools I need to succeed.” Jessie