We love this time of year! From snow-capped trees to lights glistening in the moonlight, it’s the most romantic time of the year.
It is the perfect time to cuddle up with your partner and roast marshmallows over a warm open fire while sipping on hot toddies into the night.
However, if lovey-dovey is not your forte there’s always room for some holiday adventures to keep the excitement jingling all the way.
Here Is Our Christmas Date List This Year:
1.Drive around the neighborhood with homemade hot cocoa and admire all the festive lights while jamming out to your favorite holiday tunes.
2. Play “Name That Christmas Movie Line” with some holiday specialty cocktails.
3. Bundle up to a skate around the ice rink while indulging in spiked apple cider or mulled wine afterward to warm up inside.
4. Build a warm fire and make s’mores to fulfill your sweet tooth while you watch old holiday movies until you fall asleep in each other’s arms.
5. Cook your favorite cuisine together or make a holiday dinner. Consider trying something new like rolling sushi or a recipe from your favorite restaurant.
6. Rent a Christmas cabin in the woods for a weekend getaway doing whatever your heart desires. No technology is a huge bonus.
7. Have a holiday cookie exchange with friends/couples who live close by
8. Pay it forward to donate your time at a soup kitchen or give food to a family in need to give the gift that keeps on giving.
9. Adopt a family for the holidays and purchase gifts to make their Christmas memorable
10. Get dressed up and host a dance party in your living room. Set the mood with candlelight for a romantic evening while dancing the night away
11. Embellish your home together to bring on the holiday cheer all season long
12. Decorate gingerbread houses with an assortment of candy to make them extra sweet and colorful
13. Go to botanical gardens to see the light show and experience a world of illumination
14. Go Christmas shopping together to check off your list not once but twice with double the fun
15. Take a romantic sleigh ride through the winter wonderland
16. Design ugly Christmas party sweaters and wear them throughout the holiday season for a good jolly laugh
17. Taking a virtual baking class together to learn something new and share with loved ones at your family gatherings
18. Weather permitting, have a one-of-kind snowman competition. Most creative wins!
19. Start holiday traditions like homemade doughnuts or quiche for Christmas morning to satisfy your exquisite palate
20. Make custom Christmas stockings to hang each year in your home for Santa to fill.
21. Go snowboarding or skiing for a fun ride down the slopes for a wild adventure
22. Visit the Ice Castles near your city or location
23. Make it hot and play a sexy game by an open fire
24. Make DIY ornaments or decorations for your home that add memories around the home
25. Watch a virtual holiday concert or musical to enjoy a classical night
26. Purchase Christmas pajamas to wear around the house while opening presents
27. Make a hot cocoa bar where you can make your own concoction to your liking while adding some holiday spirits to get the warm fuzzy feeling
28. Have fun going on a holiday photo shoot to create your favorite Christmas card